Yesterday was very stressful but I did get part of a project done at work, even if it took all day for 16 items. I completed a 6 minute breath meditation but Massage School was weighing heavily on my mind. One of the schools I’m considering has some pretty heavy admission requirements, below are the less common requirements.
• have received a minimum of two, full-body, one-hour professional massage therapy sessions in two different settings from two different practitioners within one year of the date of applying for admission, and prior to the admissions interview.
• hold certifcates in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and First Aid that are current as of the first day of classes in the program; if the certificates are due to expire before the applicant’s scheduled date of graduation from the Health Works program, the applicant will need to renew the certificate before it expires
• 1/2 page essay on a clear and specific financial plan demonstrating how the applicant will meet his/her financial obligations to the school
• 1/2 page essay on managing the demands of the program along with family, work, and other obligations
• 1/2 page essay on why you are interested in becoming a Massage Therapist
• 1/2 page essay on what skills and characteristics you possess that will make you a good Massage Therapist
• 1/2 page essay on one life experiance that affected who you are and how you live your life
• 1/2 page essay on time managment/obligations
• 1/2 page essay on health plan/exercise/spiritual path work
It seems the demand for excellence not only resides in the ADF but in at least this institution as well. Which gives me hope that I am on the right path, perusing the right avenues to cultivate a strong and vibrant life for myself.
The omen for the day is the Magician. He unites heaven and earth through action. Now you know you have the potential to realize your dreams, and it is just a question of using your will-power and focus to take the steps towards achieving your purpose. The magician is powerful because he knows how to be open to inspiration, to spiri and how to let inspiration flow through him and into the world. The work of uniting the within will move you to action in the world, instead of reaction.
A magician sings the world into being.
A powerful omen I feel that I am on the right path and need to remember that I am worthy and ready for all that is to come.